Every morning, Ellie eats her breakfast, gets dressed, puts on her shoes. We kneel together and pray for her school day. Honestly, the past few days we've prayed that she will remember the whole day to be nice to her friends and teacher and follow the rules. That's not always her strong suit... She can be a bit impulsive at times.
| She climbs mountains too! |
The bus arrives and the kids line up to load it. Every day, Ellie looks over to the porch, catches my eye and waves, wearing a big smile on her face.
Until today.
Today, my little girl didn't need that smile of reassurance. Or she got distracted by the arm that extends from the front of the bus. Yeah, maybe that's it... she's distracted.
Whatever the reason, though, she didn't give me another thought. She's a big girl off to school.
Bye, sweet girl. Whether you think you need it or not, I'm here for you. I'm praying for you -- throughout the day, not just when we kneel together. I love you. Always and forever.












2 comments:
♥ today's post!
I'm with Dove. <3 this post!
Post a Comment